Do you want to create marketing campaigns that *actually* work? You’ll have an impact on everything happens online in the world of our clients. You’ll translate the marketing strategy into concrete advertising tactics. As an experienced digital marketeer, you’ve mastered each platform in the online journey. From generating traffic through Google Ads and SEO optimizations, to triggering conversions on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to hardcore lead generation campaigns on CRO-proof landing pages. Did you just think to yourself; ``Sure but can we also track all metrics in a centralized dashboard``? Definitely! We’re glad you thought about it as well.
Who are we? Our digital marketing and marketing automation agency is not only known for its digital success stories, but also for its cross-functional team of IT experts, business analysts and bold marketers. At Be Bold, you never stand alone, together we work on long-term solutions for our clients. A close relationship and shared expertise are the keys to our success!
At Be Bold, you’ll get the chance to:
- Interpret the digital needs of the client and, together with the strategist, convert them into concrete campaigns. You don’t work hidden away somewhere in the background; you are part of the client-facing team!
- Fully exploit your analytical mind while researching and formulating recommendations on the optimization of web platforms, advertising, and social media channels.
- Build a closed network of tracking, tagging & monitoring allowing to measure and optimize every step in the customer journey of our audiences. Attribution is key!
- Pitch, allocate & monitor advertising budgets. But first, you’ll nudge the client to take the leap with powerful forecasts & realistic estimations.
- Tap into your creative side to make the copy and design of landing pages, blogs, advertisements, videos, and social media posts stand out amongst a sea of competition.
- Propose innovative ideas and translate them for any type of customer, whether they’re a tech-savvy expert or a complete computer illiterate. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough … Am I right Einstein?”
- Share your wide range of knowledge with colleagues and continue to expand it with self-selected training courses in line with your interests and ambitions.
- Take ownership of the quality of our digital solutions and continually look for optimizations, new opportunities, and innovative ways to communicate digitally.
- Pursue your passion for digital marketing and fully let yourself go on complex digital challenges. After all, thinking about optimization, measurability & experimentation sounds like music to your ears, doesn’t it?
What you bring to the table:
- You have 3 to 5 years of working experience as a digital marketeer. Experience within an agency environment is a plus! You are a natural at creating audiences, segments, advertising plans & campaigns; using the best practices that you have mastered – of course!
- Besides a hands-on approach, you can also throw on your thinking cap and to draw up and implement cross-channel campaigns.
- You have experience in one or more platforms; Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Search Console, Business Manager, Campaign Manager, …
- And the world of SEO, SEA, CRO and Social Media Advertising have no secrets for you.
- You also have strong communication skills and will guide your clients on the road to their digital transformation.
- And finally, you have a passion for all things digital! You are ambitious and always up-to-date with the latest trends within the landscape. You are more than happy to share that wide range of knowledge with your colleagues & clients.
And what are we offering?
- An inspiring environment where you get the chance to create your own path and continue to grow.
- Thanks to our knowledge-sharing meetings and many training opportunities, we encourage you to mold your job to match your own interests and ambitions.
- A bold family where there is always time for a laugh! We regularly strengthen our close bond with great team-building events, annual ski-trips, sunny lunches on our roof terrace and fun after-works – just to name a few initiatives, of course.
- Work-life balance is also high priority for us. Work at home or at one of our offices in Antwerp, Kontich, Lummen or Turnhout.
- A competitive salary with all the benefits you could wish for, such as a company car with fuel card, personal development budget, group and hospitalization insurances, internet @ home allowance & many other benefits
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com