Catcoon is growing and therefore we are looking for a driven Business Analyst to work with our customers and their users to create innovative digital solutions. You know how to understand the ever-changing needs of companies and users, analyze them and define solutions to achievable goals. You know how to communicate these insights clearly to all stakeholders. As a Business Analyst you act as a bridge between different departments, identify problems and facilitate change within the organization.
Do you like to combine a dose of empathy and rational common sense with business insight, processes, a critical eye and a basic technical interest? Then we'd love to get to know you.
What are you going to do?
- You will be deployed as a consultant for 1 of our clients
- You communicate, translate and simplify business and user needs
- You put yourself in the shoes of the end user and understand him like no other
- You assess product and/or business adaptations and define concrete solutions to help the organization reach its goals
- You help build the expansion of a digital product and collect requirements from the various users and stakeholders
- You document the digital product using diagrams, models, user stories and other methods in which you are proficient
- You work closely with the functional analyst and the development team to make sure they understand the specifications or you work out the functional analysis yourself
- You align the product vision with the different stakeholders
- You easily break down the scope into an MVP and the nice-to-haves
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are driven by the digital world and the changes that are coming towards us
- You are familiar with the current IT technologies
- You are proficient in the main business analysis tools and methodologies (SWOT, user stories, BPMN, ...)
- You are analytical, critical, curious and you think in a solution-oriented way in order to bring everything to a good end
- You have the creative ability to sell solutions that are realistic, feasible and cost-effective
- You have a well-developed empathic ability to deal diplomatically with all stakeholders
- You are Dutch speaking, but you can express yourself fluently in English. French is a plus
- Our values are also yours: clear, trustworthy, human and determined
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Everything you need to do your job, both at home and in the office
- Freedom and space for own ideas and initiative
- The option to work on personal cases with a focus on research and innovation
- Internal training and the opportunity to grow in an experienced team
- Attractive head office in an old warehouse near Park Spoor Noord in Antwerp (www.hoi.be)
- Great colleagues, team atmosphere and events!
- Extralegal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal allowance and eco vouchers
Something for you?
Send us your inspiring motivation letter and CV to email@example.com and help us build a better and... digital world.