At Monkeyshot, we put the U in User Experience. In designing digital applications, we strive for superb usability and optimal user-friendliness. Armed with an exquisite set of graphic skills, we juggle with multiple UX-services to obtain the best results. From information architecture, wireframes and prototypes to visual design and user testing: you name it, we master it.
At Monkeyshot we are looking for an experienced expert in understanding user needs and their visual translation. You can deliver concepts as well as detailed designs that make customers and end users happy. A good interface is not only beautiful for you, but also useful. You do not shy away from working with analysts, wireframing or prototyping to take your project to a higher level. Moreover, at Monkeyshot we are convinced of our philosophy towards you, our customers, and the end user: people first!
Do you want to combine a dose of empathy, creativity and common sense with business insight, a critical eye and basic technical interest? We would love to get to know you!
What are you going to do?
- You participate in a wide range of digital applications in different sectors such as websites, platforms, functional applications, and mobile apps
- You know how to match the needs of the customer and the objectives of a project with the wishes and needs of end users. You consider the technological and social context
- You easily make the translation from wireframes to concept and detailed designs
- You ensure smooth communication with development, among other things thanks to your accurate documentation and style guide
- You are the representative of the end user in a multidisciplinary team
- You provide input for successful workshops, user research and feedback sessions
What do we expect from you?
- You are driven by the digital world, user interface, user experience and the changes that are coming our way
- You are analytical, critical, curious, flexible, and motivated
- You monitor and protect your vision about the optimal user experience
- You master the programs Figma, Sketch, Axure or other design and prototyping tools
- Web and mobile standards, accessibility and usability principles are general knowledge for you
- Experience with information architecture and wireframing
- You speak Dutch, but you can express yourself fluently in English; French is a plus.
- Our values are also yours: Human, communicative, persevering, quality, and positivity!
- You have 3 years or more experience in a similar position
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- Everything you need to do your job, both at home and at the office
- Freedom and space for your own ideas and initiative
- Attractive head office in an old warehouse near Park Spoor Noord in Antwerp (www.hoi.be)
- Pleasantly disturbed colleagues, team atmosphere and events!
- Internal training and the opportunity to grow in an experienced UX team
- Extra-legal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal allowance and eco vouchers
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org