UX Design Lead
At Monkeyshot, we put the U in User Experience. In designing digital applications, we strive for superb usability and optimal user-friendliness. Armed with an exquisite set of graphic skills, we juggle with multiple UX-services to obtain the best results. From information architecture, wireframes and prototypes to visual design and user testing:you name it, we master it.
- Designing world-class digital products and experiences
- Bringing energy, inspiration and collaboration to any project large or small
- Being able to pitch your work to clients and partners
- Facilitate workshops with clients and partners
- Drawing on your expertise in design, digital products and services, bring a story that takes our clients on a journey of discovery through the digital world
- Be able to lead an interdisciplinary team of a number of people from initial sketches and prototypes to final design
- Help manage budgets and schedules for successful projects
- Supervise junior team members
- You have a Master's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent through experience, strong references are a plus
- You have 5+ years of experience designing digital products and services
- You illustrate your experience through a compelling portfolio or examples with your best work
- You have strong design skills, including seasoned expertise of a diverse set of tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Abstract, etc.)
- You collaborate on product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but also 'what we should build')
- You are familiar with techniques such as customer journey, service design, design thinking, empathy map, value proposition etc.
- Lean & Agile development and design processes are no stranger to you
- Working together in a team or on your own, it is all up to you
- You have a great sense of responsibility and you can work independently with customers and partners
- You are up to date with the latest innovations and trends in the field of digital technology
- You are communicative; you can present your ideas convincingly and ad rem
- You are Dutch-speaking, but you can express yourself fluently in English; French is a plus.
You resonate with our values: human, communicative, persevering, quality & positivity!
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales or business development
- You have strong leadership skills to close deals with customers, together with sufficient insights in both the financial and the human aspect You have an independent mindset, ready to take action and further develop the sales strategy
- You work in a structured and organized way and you have a smooth and open personality
- You have experience with Marketing and a great affinity for strategic Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation
- You work independently, but you also like to be part of a team
- You are fluent in Dutch & English. French speaking is a plus!
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Everything you need to do your job, both at home and at the office
- Internet at home
- Training budget
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal allowance and eco vouchers
- Headquarters in the center of Antwerp
- Pleasant colleagues, team atmosphere and events
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org