Technical IT Consultant - Marketing Automation
Are you a Technical IT consultant with an affinity for Marketing Automation? Do you enjoy creating strong marketing campaigns and ensuring proper technical configuration? Are you enthusiastic about digital solutions? Are you able to think along with your clients and challenge them with your critical eye? Then you might be the Technical IT Consultant we are looking for! Be Bold is a Marketing Agency that specializes in Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing. We are not only known for the successful results we achieve with our clients, but also for our cross-functional team. With IT experts, experienced business analysts and bold marketers, we do our best work together. Sounds bonkers, yes? Find out how you can help create our future:
What's the job description?
You are jointly responsible for the successful completion of projects, both in SME environments and in Enterprises.
As Technical IT consultant you can easily interpret the functional requirements of the customer and convert them into the right campaigns and technical configuration.
You think along with the client about goals and how to achieve them in the best way using smart technologies.
Clients see you as helpful, flexible, proactive and a source of knowledge and expertise!
You are independent in your work, but you like to be part of a team.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT or an IT-related degree.
- Min. 3-5 years of general work experience in a marketing agency.
- Knowledge of one or more Marketing Automation tools: Selligent, Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc. Experience in Oracle Eloqua is a plus!
- You have a critical mind that sees the big picture, but also pays attention to all the details.
- Experience with REST API will certainly come in handy.
- With the necessary creativity you are able to think up transactional customer flows.
- You can clearly communicate your solutions to the customer and presentation is totally your thing!
And...What's in it for you?
- An open environment where you get the chance to learn and test your limits. By appealing to your natural talents, we offer you a job that you can adapt to your own interests and ambitions.
- An extensive customer base that you will help grow and maintain.
- Team spirit fun à volonté: hilarious teambuildings, impromptu lunches outside the office...
- Four different offices for you to work in: Antwerp, Kontich, Lummen or Turnhout - you decide. And each location has snacks and coffee to prevent that afternoon dip!
- A competitive salary with nice benefits such as group insurance, car, laptop, phone etc.
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org