Senior Technical Salesforce Consultant
The Customer Link
Are you eager to help think about the technical aspects of CRM & integrations? Do you like to work out technical and qualitative solutions? And do you like working in a team? Then maybe you're who we're looking for!
The Customer Link is the Salesforce partner for SMEs and enterprises. With over 15 years of experience in CRM software, we are pioneers in sales, marketing, customer service, data integration... you name it! The company is in full growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Are you up to the challenge?
Our new consultant is someone who...
- Likes to work out projects from A to Z: from analysis and technical implementation to integration & technical support
- Is eager to think along about the technical aspects of CRM & integrations
- Has an interest in apps & systems such as: Internet of Things, Artificial intelligence, marketing automation, community, ...
- Likes to keep a close eye on the implementation with other systems
- Prefers to work in a team in order to come to the best solutions
- Likes to coach junior profiles to provide them with best practices
- Can take responsibility over the projects, because working out technical and qualitative solutions is your
Your profile looks like this:
- You have an IT degree under your belt (bachelor or master in Applied Computer Science, Information Management, ...)
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce CRM: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot/Marketing Cloud, ...
- You like to learn the ins & outs of CRM package Salesforce
- You like to work in teams, but can also work independently and pro-actively
- You have experience with integrations
- A healthy dose of ambition with a strong work ethic
What do we offer you?
- A young and dynamic team that wants nothing more than to welcome you
- All the possibilities for self-development with training via our own TCL Academy
- Development opportunities to senior product responsible (e.g. you can become a specialist in Service cloud or pardot)
- A technical team that you can coach... we also invest in your soft skills!
- Competitive salary with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet - the works
- The choice of where you work: we have offices in Antwerp, Turnhout and Lummen
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com