Senior Python Developer
Who are we?
edenceHealth (part of the Cronos Group) provides IT services to people and organizations that work with Real World Evidence (RWE). Our focus is on developing solutions to support Real World Data (RWD) and RWE projects. As an organisation we support projects in research, healthcare, pharma, academia and related sectors.
We are a small but growing team of professionals, trying to make an impact on people's health and quality of life by providing researchers and health care professionals the tools and services they need to make a difference for all patients. We do this while working with the latest technologies and solutions to provide new opportunities in healthcare.
Last but not least, we are a certified EHDEN SME partner, supporting the European Health Data and Evidence Network (EHDEN) project. As a result we're currently involved in several data harmonization projects for different sites in Europe.
What will you do?
As a Senior Python Developer you'll be developing ETL solutions in Python and develop software to support the team in providing first class RWE services to clients.
Next to that, part of your responsibilities are also to develop web applications to support Real World Evidence (RWE) projects.
The above means you'll participate in all phases of the agile development process.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor and/or master degree in a related field of study
- In addition, you have gained at least 5 years of experience in a similar role where your
- knowledge is at the level of a Python expert.
- Furthermore, you have already gained team and/or tech lead experience
- It is evident that you can express yourself fluently in English
- You can easily work with Docker, CI/CD and git/GitHub.
- You are also familiar with data modelling
- Finally, you are also an SQL expert, ideally within postgreSQL and you have already worked
- with a RDBMS
- Python statistics and data-wrangling libraries (Numpy, Pandas, etc.)
- Python web frameworks and API's (Django, Flask, etc.)
- SQL optimisation
- ETL Development
- AWS (EC2, RDS, etc.)
- Python parellel computing libraries
What do you get in return for your talent?
- You will join a passionate team of professionals who all strive for one common goal: to improve people's lives through innovative technology in healthcare.
- In addition, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the organization and contribute to EdenceHealth's story and growth.
- You get the chance to work very flexibly, manage your own agenda and spend most of your time working remotely.
- Finally, you can of course also count on an attractive salary package supplemented with a full range of extra-legal benefits.
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.