Elevate-IT is growing and is looking for a Project Manager to strengthen the team!
Do well-running projects and communication with customers and consultants make you happy? Do you have extensive experience as a Project Manager but are you looking for a super interesting new environment to indulge yourself? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you!
Elevate-IT is specialized in general advice in the broadest sense of the word and implements a 3PL solution based on Microsoft Business Central. Our project methodology is based on a unique, industry-specific solution that we provide to our customers in an innovative way. Furthermore, as specialists, we deliver services to optimize logistics processes.
What does the job entail?
As a member of a passionate team, you will supervise various projects (WMS/TMS/FMS) for clients. As a project manager you are point of contact for the stakeholders, consultants and management and you take actions when necessary. You monitor deadlines, quality and budgets of the projects assigned to you.
What do we expect?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in consultancy within supply chain or logistics as a project manager.
- You love the research world and the associated processes.
- You communicate in a smooth and assertive way.
- You are able to sit at the table with various stakeholders and make agreements.
- You are an initiator and you like to multitask.
- You have very strong oral and written communication skills and you deliver high-quality documents and plans.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English. Knowledge of the French language is definitely an asset.
- You have a 'getting things done' mentality.
What do we offer?
You work together with an enthusiastic team of dynamic colleagues. Together we have the same goal: to help customers achieve their predetermined goals. We also regularly organize activities to make the atmosphere even more fun!
An attractive salary that corresponds to your experience, supplemented with an extensive package of extra benefits such as a company car, hospitalization and group insurance and meal allowance.
You look forward to working in an environment where attention is paid to personal development and training and where you can place many personal accents in your job.
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org