At Catcoon, we are looking for a Product Owner with a passion for digital applications that make user's lives easier. Your ultimate goal is to keep product meetings end-user needs and business value. You will be responsible for the overall product vision, strategy and value of the product and ensure that the product is and remains valuable. You set the direction, prioritize and manage the various backlog items. A Product Owner is in control and leads the scrum team and the organization to a successful product.
Do you feel like combining your critical eye with a dose of empathy, do you know how to combine your rational common sense with user & business insight? Then we would like to get to know you!
What you'll do?
You will be deployed as a consultant for 1 of our clients
You will work in co-creation with potential users, customers and business teams to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements
You define the vision, strategy and business value for the product and write functionalities in the form of user stories
You create a product roadmap and manage the product backlog
You prioritize features based on the constantly changing requirements of the market and users
You oversee all stages of product creation, including design and development
You monitor and evaluate product progress at every stage of the process
You maintain regular contact with end users to evaluate the product
You participate in scrum meetings, product sprints, set objectives and report on a regular basis on the project status to the team
What we expect from you?
- You master and, as a Catcoon ambassador, propagate an agile work culture within the organization
- You are driven by the digital world and the changes that are coming our way
- You share knowledge and experiences within the multidisciplinary teams you are part of
- You have strong facilitation skills to engage the different stakeholders
- You can give direction, convince people and make decisions
- You are analytical and know how to prioritize ... but above all you are motivated
- You have at least 3 years of experience or more in a similar function
- You are Dutch speaking, but you can express yourself fluently in English, French is a plus
- Our values are also yours: clear, trustworthy, human centered and determined
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary in relation to your experience
- Everything you need to do your job, both at home and in the office
- Freedom and space for own ideas and initiative
- The option to work on personal cases with a focus on research and innovation
- Internal training and the opportunity to grow in an experienced team
- Attractive head office in an old warehouse near Park Spoor Noord in Antwerp (www.hoi.be)
- Great colleagues, team atmosphere and events!
- Extralegal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal allowance and eco vouchers
Sounds like something for you?
Send us your inspiring cover letter and CV to email@example.com and help build a better and more user-centric digital world.