Who are we?
edenceHealth (part of the Cronos Group) provides IT services to people and organizations that work with Real World Evidence (RWE). Our focus is on developing solutions to support Real World Data (RWD) and RWE projects. As an organization we support projects in research, healthcare, pharma, academia, and related sectors.
We are a small but growing team of professionals, trying to make an impact on people's health and quality of life by providing researchers and health care professionals the tools and services they need to make a difference for all patients. We do this while working with the latest technologies and solutions to provide new opportunities in healthcare.
Last but not least, we are a certified EHDEN SME partner, supporting the European Health Data and Evidence Network (EHDEN) project. As a result, we're currently involved in several data harmonization projects for different sites in Europe.
What will you do?
As a PO you have strong leadership skills to maintain good relationships with our clients and sufficient insight into our team, so you can assign the right edenceHealth-members to each project.
You are a real negotiator, and you translate costumer needs into clear project plans.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team in an ambitious start-up environment.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience within project or product management
- Knowledge of data infrastructure/applications in the medical field
- Product development and business analysis experience in a leading role
- Good communication skills. Ability to manage the expectations of all stakeholders involved in the project
- Very strong ability to make decisions and determe the project scope taking into account all deliverables, budget, and timelines.
- An independent mindset, ready to take pro-active action with a strong work ethic
- Strong interest in health-data related cutting-edge technologies and methodologies
- Since the communication is mainly in English, you can express yourself fluently in English
- Experience with working in a health or life science domain
What do you get in return for your talent?
You will join a passionate team of professionals who all strive for one common goal: to improve people's lives through innovative technology in healthcare.
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the organization and contribute to edenceHealth's story and growth.
You get the chance to work very flexibly, manage your own agenda and spend most of your time working remotely.
Finally, you can also count on an attractive salary package supplemented with a full range of extra-legal benefits.
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org