PHP Symfony Developer
Polaris Digital Commerce builds and implements next-level e-commerce solutions at SMEs active in retail, wholesale and manufacturing. We are highly regarded as experts in the platforms of Exact Online, Lightspeed and Shopware.
Where others come up against the limits of these applications, we at Polaris DC take it a step further by means of our own customized solutions.
Because of our growth and big plans, we are looking for a passionate PHP Symfony Developer.
What's the job description?
As a PHP developer you realize webshops and custom applications. You integrate our solution into the IT landscape of the customer. This can be for a small SME, but also for a big name. Our customers cannot be placed in one box, they are active in all sectors.
With us you will also have the opportunity to work on very innovative topics such as Voice Commerce, PWA, IoT, AI and much more.
Who are we looking for?
A first practical experience in a professional environment you already have on your CV, but we don't bother with numbers. If you've already spent years immersing yourself in PHP on your own initiative, we also count this as experience!
You love to learn from your colleagues, but you get at least as much satisfaction from tackling a problem yourself.
You are analytical and approach things in a pragmatic way. We can only applaud your ability to think for yourself and take targeted initiatives.
- You have a thorough knowledge of:
- Symfony (must have!) and possibly other PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- SQL and databases
- Web services
Bonus points you get for:
- Experience with e-commerce or content management systems (CMS).
- Versioning, continuous integration
- Expertise in different OS and Web Servers
- And of course the desire to really get down to business!
What you can expect from us...
- A team of colleagues with a play hard, work smart mentality. We do not work for the sake of working. Regularly a fun activity with all of us is also part of the deal.
- A network of group companies that can provide even more fun activities and interesting opportunities.
- A career path that gives you a lot of say and opportunities for self-development.
- Customers in every imaginable sector.
- And not to forget the obvious: an attractive salary and a laundry list of fringe benefits, including a company car and/or a cargo bike, whatever makes you happy! Battery powered transport is also possible, our group has one of the largest electric fleets in Belgium.
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.