Medior Service Designer
Knight Moves is always looking for good Dutch speaking service designers to take on challenging service design projects. But due to the current uncertain times we are not actively looking for a colleague. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us to get to know each other for future collaboration.
- Conduct design research and report insights through visuals and data.
- Organise and facilitate co-creation workshops.
- Design new service concepts and communicate them effectively through customer journeys, service blueprints, UX prototypes, videos, and presentations.
- Plan and run user tests, focus groups, and feedback sessions.
- Stay up to date with service design trends.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in facilitation and co-creation is a key requirement for this job.
- You have proficiency in at least one form of digital prototyping.
- Experience in design thinking and innovation methods.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English is required to apply for this job.
- A chance to shape the culture of a well-known design studio.
- A diverse range of challenging projects for high-profile brands.
- An experienced group of creative professionals to team up with.
- A lot of room for self-development.
- A competitive salary package with great benefits and a company car.
- An inspiring work location in Ghent as part of a creative ecosystem of companies.
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com