Marketing Automation Specialist
We at Be Bold are looking for a digital native enthusiastic team player to join our team of marketing automation specialists.
What's the job description?
- Leading implementation projects and supporting customers in their needs
- Figuring out a solution design based on a list of requirements
- Building automated workflows with a customer-oriented mindset
- Giving top notch advise towards customers in order to meet their marketing objectives as well as to challenge them in their current way of working.
- Analysing the campaign effectiveness and monitoring these campaigns
Who are you?
- You are a proactive team player with a hands on mentality in delivering results
- You deliver a Customer excellence service towards our customers You translate product requirements into concrete marketing campaigns and assets – an analytical mindset with a creative touch You have a commercial flair You have an understanding of the full digital marketing landscape: SEO, Google Analytics, content marketing, ... nothing new for you.
- You have a strong affinity with CRM & Sales funnel management. You can challenge your client on a strategic level to optimize their customer journeys.
- You like working in an IT environment. A technical background is not necessary, but you’re eager to learn all understandings and functionalities in a tool.
- You are ambitious and want to become the best within your area of expertise: following new trends within the marketing automation landscape
- Ideally, you have some experience in SalesForce, Pardot or other marketing automation tools (Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, SharpSpring, Adobe Experience Cloud…), or experience in working in a digital marketing agency.
- If you have CRM knowledge to understand the broader picture, that’s a plus.
- You can communicate in Dutch and French/English.
And...What's in it for you?
- The ability to work independently with the support of a strong team
- The option to shape your own function as you are growing in your field of expertise. We look at your personal ambitions to make sure you’re growing into the direction you want.
- Being part of a great network of companies who are delivering digital services & experiences, as well as a young and driven team who loves to have a nice teambuilding from time-to-time
- Our team is still young and growing at high speed. If you’re up for it, you can earn a seat at the table and be part of working out the directions of the company.
- A competitive wage with a company car, laptop, phone, internet, …
- Flexibility in your life, because work-life balance matters!
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com