Digital Project Manager
Catcoon is growing and therefore we are looking for a project manager to initiate digital projects for our clients and this from the first idea to the final completion. You are responsible for the coordination, planning, budget and successfully deliver several projects. You will analyze and monitor the progress of the projects on a regular basis and report it to the project team.
Do you feel like combining a dose of empathy and rational common sense with business insight with a critical eye for the end user and a basic technical interest? Then we would love to get to know you!
What are you going to do?
- You will be deployed as a consultant for 1 of our clients
- You will work on a wide range of digital applications such as websites, platforms, functional applications and mobile apps
- You will define the objectives, roles and responsibilities within the projects
- You will identify and mitigate risks that may affect the successful delivery of projects
- You create a detailed project plan to schedule key milestones
- You report regularly to the project team and key stakeholders and drive changes to the project
- You are the representative of the different stakeholders within a multidisciplinary team and you regularly coordinate with business & product owners and the end user to capture needs and requirements
- Expectation Management: you manage the relationship and clear communication between all stakeholders, so that the project is delivered to satisfaction
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- You are driven by the digital world and the changes that are coming towards us
- You are analytical, critical, curious, flexible and motivated
- You have mastered the Agile Project Management methodology and know how to implement it in the management of budgets, time schedules, follow-up of developments, etc.
- You combine IT insight with interest in business processes and user insights
- You think along with the business and you translate the needs into high-performance digital products
- You are Dutch and can express yourself fluently in English. French is a plus
- Our values are also yours: clear, trustworthy, human and determined
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Everything you need to do your job, both at home and in the office
- Freedom and space for own ideas and initiative
- The option to work on personal cases with a focus on research and innovation
- Internal training and the opportunity to grow in an experienced team
- Attractive head office in an old warehouse near Park Spoor Noord in Antwerp (www.hoi.be)
- Great colleagues, team atmosphere and events!
- Extralegal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal allowance and eco vouchers
Something for you?
Send us your inspiring motivation letter and CV to email@example.com and help us build a better and... digital world.