Experienced Business Developer
Is your quick tongue and brilliant mind what’s necessary to make our clients step into the future?
Being halfway through this year, we’re pulling out all stops to make our clients more sustainable and to bring value to people, planet ànd profits. At Arinti, we’ve used data and artificial intelligence to create insights, and automation to help our partners gain a competitive edge. Moving forward, we’re extending our offering by bringing sustainability goals to the heart of our operations: we’ll actively take care of both business goals and the environment.
To get this show on the road and make people sit down and listen, we’re looking for an experienced business development manager. Someone who cracks open markets like lobsters and who instinctively knows the right way to the heart and minds of new clients. You’ll be the centrepiece of our go-to-market strategy and use your expertise to have a big say in how we’ll create our narrative in order to gain foothold in new developing Belgian areas. You’re not only writing our story, but shouting it from the rooftops as well, guiding our marketing team to make our business known to all and to help us develop a sustainable relationship with our clients. Your sharp hunting skills and eagerness to learn are your weapons; our team is your shield. Where you open doors, the rest of the team swoops in to make sure they stay open by delivering results we’re all proud of, by improving client processes to take better care of energy consumption and predicting the most optimal way to use their resources across the board.
Our team - your home base - is where you’ll take root and get the chance to build strategies from the ground up. We pride ourselves on helping everyone develop into people they want to be, no matter their seniority or their vision on moving forward: we believe your personal growth equals our growth as a team. At Arinti, we value you as a person and support you with tools and an environment where you can excel, but can also relax and have good old fun. Come join team events, go for a quick sportive event or hang about and enjoy local cuisine and beers with us, it’s all here waiting for you, as are we!
Easily show your skills by being:
- An experienced business developer, maybe with a bit of team leading in your deck
- An active listener, striving to understand, not to reply
- A talker, but in a good sense
- Capable of explaining the most complex things in a simplified way
- Opening doors and getting us in touch with whomever matters
- Result-oriented; you know what you want to achieve and have no issue reporting it too
- A real juggler when it comes to business needs and potential solutions
- On the lookout to improve sustainability, everywhere
Make an impact by:
- Scouting and analysing new markets and leads, with your boots on the ground
- Creating strategies and putting them into practice
- Being Arinti’s face and broadcasting our vision and services
- Being the single point of contact for our clients, and tending to their digital needs
- Finding balance in the needs of the client and those of the team
And let us help you by:
- Making sure you’ve got a competitive wage package
- Getting you all the (sustainable) equipment that you could possibly need
- Helping you grow and reach your full potential, whatever that is
- Welcoming you into an international team of happy colleagues
- Making sure you’ll end each day with a smile (or a drink, whichever is more important ;))
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org