Who are we?
edenceHealth (part of the Cronos Group) provides IT services to people and organizations that work with Real World Evidence (RWE). Our focus is on developing solutions to support Real World Data (RWD) and RWE projects. As an organisation we support projects in research, healthcare, pharma, academia and related sectors.
We are a small but growing team of professionals, trying to make an impact on people's health and quality of life by providing researchers and health care professionals the tools and services they need to make a difference for all patients. We do this while working with the latest technologies and solutions to provide new opportunities in healthcare.
Last but not least, we are a certified EHDEN SME partner, supporting the European Health Data and Evidence Network (EHDEN) project. As a result we're currently involved in several data harmonization projects for different sites in Europe.
What will you do?
As a Data Analyst you'll lead data harmonization projects, and work with clients to understand and map their data to a common data model in order to facilitate research and knowledge extraction. Investigate, explore and visualize data for insights. Design end-to-end solutions that go from source data to risk estimation.
- Analyze data models for observational patient data in use by hospitals, clinics, universities and other clients
- Define the mapping and approach needed to transform the client’s data to the OMOP CDM (Common Data Model)
- Evaluate data quality and define inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Codify local data categorizations and map to standard terminology
- Define and plan the implementation and execution of the ETL, and work with team members to implement and deploy the solution
- Effectively document and communicate technical data analyses, architecture, mapping designs, quality controls, and results
Who are we looking for?
- Advanced technical degree (Master) in Computer Science, Bioengineering, Data Science, Physics, Applied Sciences or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have team and/or tech lead experience
- You have experience analyzing and extracting meaningful insights from data
- You have experience with advanced visualizations and visual analytics
- Good programming skills in Python, R, or other languages
- You have experience with data modeling
- Strong interest in health-data related cutting-edge technologies and methodologies
- It is evident that you can express yourself fluently in English
- Experience with working in health or life science domain
- Experience with ETL design and development
- Python statistics and data-wrangling libraries (Numpy, Pandas, etc.)
- Python web frameworks and API's (Django, Flask, etc.)
- Experience with healthcare IT and systems (EHR/EMR, health registries)
- Knowledge of medical terminologies and controlled vocabularies (ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC, RxNorm, etc.) used in healthcare data
- Knowledge of statistical tools for analysing observational data
- Experience with Machine Learning methods for creating prediction models based on observational data
- Experience with OMOP CDM and OHDSI tools and libraries
What do you get in return for your talent?
You will join a passionate team of professionals who all strive for one common goal: to improve people's lives through innovative technology in healthcare.
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the organization and contribute to edenceHealth's story and growth.
You get the chance to work very flexibly, manage your own agenda and spend most of your time working remotely.
Finally, you can of course also count on an attractive salary package supplemented with a full range of extra-legal benefits.
We'd like to get to know you! Apply now and sent your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.